Jordan Mercedes // Executive Coach + Coach Trainer, Ethics Instructor
Jordan is an executive coach who understands the unique complexities leaders face when leading a team and guiding the vision of the company to create desired outcomes.
The most meaningful part of her work is helping clients make the heart connection to what is most important to them in work and in life. Jordan views her work with clients as a collaborative partnership. She sees value alignment and healthy connections with people at the center of growth and success.
In addition to authoring two accredited International Coach Federation training programs, Leaders Coach Forward™ and Foundations™, Jordan also serves as a mentor coach and ethics instructor. Jordan has worked with many leaders of corporations and faith-based organizations, small businesses, and startups, and she honors the knowledge and experience they bring to the table.
She helps them create a strategic path forward and gives them a broader understanding of what clarity and success look like for them and for the organization.
Focus + Specialties
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Coaching + Development
- Diversity, Equity + Inclusion (DEI)
- People Management
- Team Dynamics
- Strategic Planning
- Philanthropy, Nonprofits + Social Enterprise
- Real Estate
Degrees + Certifications
- Credentialed Professional Certified Coach // International Coach Federation, 2020
- Creator of Leaders Coach Forward™ // ICF Accredited Coach Training
- Children International
- Coaches Edge
- Professional Christian Coaching Institute
- RePurpose Work
- The Holdsworth Center
- Turn Around Solutions, LLC